• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone know anything about this 02? ebay chamonix auto in la

deanhatesyou

i don't know if any of you remember me, but i was all over these forums back around 04 - 08 or so. still have my 73 inka and yellow 75 sitting up on my dad's property waiting for me to settle down enough to be able to work on them again.

anyway, a good friend of mine really has her heart set on getting an 02. she wants a nice automatic, and her first color choice would be white, so this chamonix auto down in la is like the perfect car for her.

the car in question is here - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-Automatic-BMW-2002-Automatic-1975-100-Original-Low-Mileage-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c49367fdQQitemZ110672177149QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_798wt_1118

it seems super nice, but pictures don't always tell the whole tale, and i don't have the time to go down to la to check it out with her.

do any of you la guys know anything about this car? if any of you would be willing to check it out for her, i'm sure she would be down to kick you a few bucks to make it worth your while.

sorry if you guys hate posts like this, i've not been on here in a while and don't know what's cool or not around here any more. i miss my 02s so much, and hope to soon be tooling around in them again!

i'll be back on here all the time again once that happens, for sure!