• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB One steel wheel and tire

2double02

I need a spare for my car and hope someone has a like new steel wheel with good tire. If not, I have some sanding and painting in my future. Pics and price to 2double02@gmail.com.

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

Hey Duke! Can you send me a pic of it? Maybe you could bring it as checked luggage when you come back to NC.

Thanks,

Brad

2double02@gmail.com

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

Good point. I am not running steel wheels on the car but I do plan to have a steelie as a spare. I should probably make sure the tire has a similar circumference to the wheels I am using as well.

Good point. I am not running steel wheels on the car but I do plan to have a steelie as a spare. I should probably make sure the tire has a similar circumference to the wheels I am using as well.

oh i see. well it doesn't matter then if it's a roundie or spongebob rim, as long as whatever tire is mounted on it can fit in your spare tire well, or your trunk, right? and who cares if it looks new, since it's meant to be temporary....what you want is a spare with a tire that isn't too old, i.e SAFE - make sure the date code on the tire is within 5 years (could be older but use common sense as to rubber condition)....it's there to get you from Point Flat Tire to Point B....and since you're running different wheels and you want a matched set, you'll get the flat fixed ASAP right?