• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed drive shaft

RoccoGilroy

Anyone in my neck of the woods want to give me or trade for a decent 4 speed drive shaft? I threw down a bunch of money for the aardvark 5 speed kit but I wont have time to put it in till mid summer. Just need a decent shaft so I dont get the shaft on the core charge. Its a sin but iv tossed at least a dozen of these and now that i need one... Any good samaritan's out there lol?

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

How about a 320 shaft. Jeremy shortens them anyway and prefers the 3 bolt flange.

I'll be in Sac (34th and Follsom) this weekend.

We can trade some junk for junk. I need a 320i horn button for the 3 spoke sport wheel or maybe a set of Recaros. Maybe even a used working CD player. My tape deck is starting to give up the ghost.

But what do I know

I have a 4 speed driveshaft in seattle along with a almost new 320i driveshaft if ya cant find anything closer.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Thanks but Dave at aardvark was very specific about the driveshaft. "The core is $150. OR you send me a good used driveshaft. This means the u-joints do not have excessive play and the tubes are not dented. Must be a 2002 -4speed shaft." I was really trying to stay as close to home as possible too. The gas money to get up to Sac and back would eat into that $150 quite a bit I fear. Thanks anyway:( Same for Seattle. Truly appreciate the offers though guys.

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!