• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 inka for sale-$5000obo

heysmileeb

Hi ,

Im new to the forum. I've lurked around it for years learning from old posts. Great resource! But the sad thing to say is I have to sell my 73. Fatherhood and my business is taking all my time and $ away from this project.

It is:

current registration in my name, a stack of recipts, matching numbers, strong 4speed, 32/36 Weber, even 120psi compression, 83 lancia alloy rims, 100% tread low profiles, entirely rebuilt suspension /subframe sandblasted and epoxy painted/energy suspension bushings/bilstiens/HR 1-1/4" springs/ Ireland swaybars (front&rear), ireland motormounts,new transmount.

Giant new summit racing aluminium radiator/electric fan. new stock thermostat, waterpump , starter, alternator.

crane ignition. battery relocated to the trunk with a Flaming River shutoff switch.

new ignition column lock/switch, new trunk lock

brand new (recaro-style,leather-like, racing-inspired) seats. back seat is still good, headliner so-so, doorpanals removed and new ones cut but not installed old panals and stock seats go with purchase.

dashboard has usual cracks. there is little rust in the drivers' floorboard and in the passenger floorboard. there is no rust in any shock towers or quarter panels.

spun-aluminium vibration -proof racing mirrors (!)

New in boxes/not installed:

all window/door/trunkseals (that's like $1k!)

5speed 320i trans and misc parts

rebuilt steering box

extras:

spare tire/spare lancia rim

seats/side panel upolstery

driver's side grill

extra passenger window

front and back bumpers with ok chrome and all the horns and doo-dads.

Paint is a 50' paint job that will look good enough while you finish the mechanical.

Put it together in a few months of weekends and have a great time. All the parts are there and the really hard stuff is already done.

The car is in Los Angeles. Seeing as I have $4900 in reciepts and I paid 2g for the car, I'm not entertaining lowball offers at this time. But that said, she has got to find a new home.

Thanx for looking.

Smilee

post-19790-13667641158833_thumb.jpg

Smilee B.

Barnaclebros.com

73 R75/5 toaster

73 inka (for sale)

60 Triumph

58 Puch (twingle)

64 GMC stepvan