• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Any window gaskets- Windshield-doors-trunk

Hello,

All though a 2.0 liter can be pretty peppy, I fear the wind noise im hearing isnt due to high speeds.... my gaskets are shot, original but shot.

Im looking for any gaskets I can get at a low price.

Il need items shipped to Santa Clara, CA 95050 unless youre local in South Bay Area.

Thanks in advance, for quick replies please email 1971ginger@gmail.com

Hello,

All though a 2.0 liter can be pretty peppy, I fear the wind noise im hearing isnt due to high speeds.... my gaskets are shot, original but shot.

Im looking for any gaskets I can get at a low price.

Il need items shipped to Santa Clara, CA 95050 unless youre local in South Bay Area.

Thanks in advance, for quick replies please email 1971ginger@gmail.com

If you want to avoid windnoise on the windshield gasket you will only be 100% sure if you order BMW original parts. For the other ones you could get URO gaskets which are not natural rubber but serve the purpose for the doors etc.

We can offer you any of those let me know!

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

How can one determine if they have BMW seals for front and back windscreens? I have two gaskets which came with the car. Should part numbers be embedded and raised in the rubber?

For starters URO ones at least I know protrude more from the windshield than original BMW's and they are harder to feel BMW uses natural rubber so it will feel softer.

There might be a roundel or a part number on them somewhere but I seriously have no idea!

You can ask guys here about some problems with aftermarket seals and the wiper arms banging on the chrome strip because of different depth and also complaints about wind noise.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978