• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Restoration quality grills for my 72

aaronr

I have some shallow grills in good shape... if you decide to go shallow....

Been meaning to post them on the FAQ. just haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

Thanks Larry, that would be great if you could shoot me a few pics. I'm in the South Bend IN area.

Josh, If I can't find decent deep ones that might be a good option. Have any pics?

I have a real decent driver quality set now, but I'd like to find something nicer. Car will be done in 3-5 days so I'm just about there after almost a year in resto.

1972 2002

Aaron, If you'll provide your e-mail I can sent Hi-res digital photos that I took a few minutes ago. Here's one that's been reduced for posting here. These are about as nice as I've come across in my collecting of parts....but, they're not like new and that is why I have taken several photos. I would sell these for $100/each. I have many other spares if you're looking for something, and also have a complete '76 2002 parts car (less its engine). - Larry

post-746-13667641576528_thumb.jpg