• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Any 2002 front calipers-needed for rebuild

Hello, I need some front brake calipers for a rebuild. I dont care what condition they are in but I do want them to be local ( Bay Area) and cheap ( Remanufactured ones are 40 at Kragens)

Let me know if you get a set laying around you can sell me for cheap.

Thanks

Ginger71....

I don't want to mess up any cool commerce between good people on the FAQ, but if you've never rebuilt rotten 4 piston BMW calipers, you'll wish you had ponied up the (unbelievably CHEAP) $80 for fresh rebuilt ones. Trust me on this. I bought rebuild kits for my tii calipers, and when I found out how DIRT f*cking cheap rebuilt units were (INCLUDING the clip/pin kits) it was an absolute No BRAINER my man. My old calipers went in the metal scrap pile at the shop (wasn't worth the shipping to return the cores).

It's brakes. ie: safety. Spend the money on them and cut corners on the silly candy/chrome stuff instead.

Just my opinion of course. not trying to preach. (Hey CD! back me up, here!) ;-)

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com