• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MidAmerica roll call

jdarwin

Who's going? What time are the DFW guys going thru Texarkana on Friday? Coming from NW Louisiana and trying to determine my route and timing. Thanks.

I will be staying in Shreveport Thursday night, trying get Troy to go. Then heading to Skip's in Conway on Friday.

I have Nick Bristow's Cell number to try to hook up.

That's my plans.

beammmer at bellsouth dot net, till on the road Thursday noon.

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Who's going? What time are the DFW guys going thru Texarkana on Friday? Coming from NW Louisiana and trying to determine my route and timing. Thanks.

I am heading that way with Buddy. Travis, Darrin and Brad will be meeting us in Rockwall then we head out at 6am sharp. I think we are trying to link up with Joe and Don somewhere along the way. I have cells so will be calling

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Mike Self and I will be heading out of Dayton on Thurs. morning. We plan to go see the Pea Ridge Civil War battle site on our way. We're not sure of our ETA in Eureka Springs. We'll be in my '02 together - it'll be very handy to have an expert in the copilot's seat. I promise to keep Dieter on the roadways this time. (see 'Spring time Madness' thread....)

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Im heading out of Minnesota friday morning early enroute to Kreegers to meet with those guys. I wasnt going to go but we had 2 days of rain and I think all the salts gone.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Still trying to finish some details before I roll out tomorrow am. Heading to Little Rock to see a buddy and then will meet up at Skip's around noon Friday.

I just hope I make it in one piece. The 02 has been temperamental lately...

Safe travels everyone!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...