• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 in West Palm Beach

Mark92131

No guarantee that I'll be there next week but my work has a maintenence base there so as a result I'm there at least once or twice in a tour. I wouldn't have a car so they would have to meet me by the airport if anyone is interested in it.

Atlantik?

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

I live a few hours from the car so I called the guy. Wow, after less that 2 minutes he ask me for a deposit and kept telling me it wouldn't last long. He was so pushy! I hope someone buys the car but man, this guy was no fun.

He kept talking over me and telling me "This is what I do for a living, I find cars in driveways and garages and bang on doors that nobody would, This car is the real deal!!!" He told me that the car is not even his and he is selling it for a lady that is out of town till Monday. He insisted that I leave a deposit before I drive down to see it.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***