• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Salvaged Cars

Frenchee

Whats wrong with cars like these? There is no way that bumper on the e90 was more expensive to fix than what the car is worth.

and the e46?

http://www.copart.com/c2/individualLot.html?lotId=15467101&searchType=onSaleNow

http://www.copart.com/c2/individualLot.html?lotId=9736661&searchType=onSaleNow

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

people in cali making fraudulent insurance claims? If the airbags went off in the E90 that could have done it. Most totaled cars are totaled because it costs $2000-3000 per airbag. So a 5yr old 3 series that blew 3 of them + some body damage could easily bring the repair bill up to $20,000.

people in cali making fraudulent insurance claims? If the airbags went off in the E90 that could have done it. Most totaled cars are totaled because it costs $2000-3000 per airbag. So a 5yr old 3 series that blew 3 of them + some body damage could easily bring the repair bill up to $20,000.

I was looking at the e46 because all I see missing is trim! and maybe some mindor body damage in the front.

I wonder what had happened to it. So sad seeing all these beautiful cars totaled :(

and yes airbags $$$

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

• Administrators

a lot of insurance companies will salvage stolen and recovered cars since they have a potential of costing a lot of money over the years since many future faults can be blamed on improper operation of the vehicle while in possession of the thief.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store