• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of west palm beach 2002 !

york

I looked at the dark blue 2002 posted on craigs

First of all this a shady deal. The rep did not know the exact address were the car was , so we met at a sub-shop and then followed him 5 miles to a rough neighborhood

His craigs add said "Needs nothing " really ? the body is rust replaced by bondo, leaks oil, leaks gas, interior shot and smells bad

and yes this guy wanted me to give him a deposit before during and after we met This was so scary I even had my iphone pre dialed to 911

and locator gps turned on

Don't just drive around in a 02, drive a 02 around North America

sounds like the guy selling an E30 325is on ebay.

after a few emails me constantly leaving my number him not calling, he sends me the below message today.

""i moved recently in California and will be hard for you to come and pick up the car, the car will be shipped to you by DAS shipping service and will be for free, the deal will be made via ebay and will work like a third party in this deal...ebay will send you a payment invoice in your email address...you will make the payment to ebay(as a deposit) using a Money Transfer service (it's faster and safer)...ebay will check your payment...ill ship the car to you...you will get the car and test it..and after ebay will forward the money to me...BWT, you will have 3-5 days to accept the car ...if you dont like it you can send it back and ebay will offer you full refund.

Attention: You will send the money to eBay, not to me. i dont have access to your money. so this is the best way because is safe for both...

now email me back fast if you agree and ready to have a deal today."

suddenly the car disappears off ebay.