• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Malaga(or other color) passenger door 70-73 in Cali

Hello,

Shady bondo guys should be sent to an isolated island and.....

According to the original owner of my car, her ex-husband "knew a guy" who said he would repaint and bondo parts of her 71 Malaga....

Needless to say this guy couldn't even spread cream cheese on a bagel without messing that up, The door has to go...

Its not sitting straight, its got bondo cottage cheese all over, its bending chrome trim when locked, it sticks out, it wont lock due to its alignment ( the other day on a turn the door decided to swing open....right in front of a whole bunch of college girls-laughing ensued)

I need a passenger door, Malaga would be preferred as I could go a few months without repainting ( and hearing college girls laugh) otherwise I will take a clean 70-73 door with outside trim and glass if its clean if not the shell is fine. I dont need door cards.

I live in the bay area and can make a trip out to grab the door within 2 hours from me, I also plan to be at the Brisbane show so if youre attending and got a door for me, let me know.

Shoot me a price for them

If you got matching drivers and passengers let me know too, I might replace both if the price is right.

Thanks,

Please email 1971ginger@gmail.com