• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Replacments for e28 TRX wheels

Paul7002

Depending on your spending preferences, I have a beautiful set of FORGED 16" 850i STYLE 9 wheels in my reserves that I'd consider parting with for the right price. No tires. 2 rights and 2 lefts. Vintage delivery OK.

This is a google swiped example image only, but mine look identical:

_MG_7240.jpg

This is a shot of what they would look like on an E28 (Gorgeous E28 belongs to a sales rep at local dealership, I believe)

ei6w4x.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

I need a set of 15" or 16" x 7" et20 wheels to replace the crappy TRX wheels on the "new" e28 my dad bought. Wheels from e32, e34, e39 or other suitable BMW factory wheels. The closer to Virgina the better, or perhaps deliver to Vintage

The E39 wheels look purty but have the incorrect (too large) hub bore size and will not be hubcentric. You may find a spacer kit, but there are lots of choices that fit well without the fuss. One of my faves are the 7 series wheels from a E32.

--> 1968 2002 <--