• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M2 Up for sale again

ROBONE20

You guys are quick to judge, car was not well represented, many problems were found with this car. Since I purchased the car, I have done much work to it. Replaced/repaired many parts. Also did extensive body work, to repair poor front clip and rust. The car had a 2002 clip put on it, look at the pictures of the original listing to verify. I would have been ok with it, if it was done correctly but no. Also, car suspension was installed incorrectly, so it needed fixing. Electrical system was a total mess! including a poorly installation on the ECU. I can go on for a while, but you get the story and you guys can do the math. In the mean time I am preparing a race car and wanted to liquidate to put the money on the other car. Now that I have both projects completed, I have decided not to sell. I felt that you guys needed a response, don't worry, the car now is awesome, but be careful out there, when you read things like

"everything works" Funny!

72- Tii M2

87- Porsche 911 Turbo

01- Mercedes CLK Cabrio

07-Touareg V8

91- NSX

08- VW GTI

yup. that is the sales arm for

http://www.classiccarclubmanhattan.com

they buy, rent out for a while, then sell classic cars. I don't know if your M2 was in the rental fleet.

I have not seen either of these cars, but there was quite the uproar about a tii he sold to ArdenK. this is but one of the threads involved.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,330194/highlight,/

Arden was very unhappy with the condition of the car when he got it vs. the perception he had of what it would be before sale.

2xM3

Yes, same outfit, for the record, I put enough money into the car to make it run correctly. I have a few more things to do, but it will be done next week. Like I said, the car is not for sale now. Who knows, maybe in the future someone will get a well represented example. Thanks for the link.

72- Tii M2

87- Porsche 911 Turbo

01- Mercedes CLK Cabrio

07-Touareg V8

91- NSX

08- VW GTI

I just wondered why anyone would want to get rid of this thing so quickly, since it was sold not so long ago. Figured there would be some problems, but I remembered eyeballing this thing and from the youtube videos and flicker photos and it all looked awesome to me. In fact, it was great inspiration. That sucks though, I didn't realize it was not represented well. I thought that thing was well worth it, come to find it wasn't. Sorry to hear that.