• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some schitz goin down!

robspeed

In the Fabulous News About Jenna department, some wildly awesome things are about to happen. We are going to be opening a coffee shop called "Jenna's Ground Exotics" or the like and featuring coffees, teas, and chocolates from all over the known universes. :)

We will have a "family" zone towards the back of the shop, possibly with a teevee and couch and another partitioned "get-away" room so that she can chill out if she/cooper wants to get away and watch a movie or something.

More details to come....

As always, I post this stuff on the FAQ first. :)

Cooool!

I might suggest adding "Coffees Chocolates Teas" to the sign, in case it may be not so clear to passersby!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Ok, you can have it flash that message for 0.3 seconds every 15 seconds.

;-) :-p

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

You know I have been staring at that image for about 60 seconds now and for some reason I really have the urge for some...Coffees Chocolates, and/or Teas

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

Wow - good thing you added the bottom tag line Rob.

Someone will come in looking for thong underwear. Or a cheetah. Or a cheetah fur thong. And be disappointed......

Glad things are moving in a positive direction with the fam.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

It's unbalanced with the huge "J" and needs a border to help alleviate that imbalance. The Word "Jenna's" should have less chunks taken out of it. Just an opinion/suggestion of course!

that's just the "papyrus" font in photoshop... I like how it looks.

Thanks for all the comments, now "LIKE" us on facebook!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennas-Tamed-Exotics-Coffees-Teas-and-other-Treats/218784848151043

Good luck with the venture!

My 2 cents on the title is that it has too many words. Simplify:

Jenna's

Coffee, Teas, and Exotic Treats

Sets the stage nicely - people get that there are the basics but also possibly something else worth opening the door for.

I also agree with the font, remember that the goal is to make it visible, memorable, understandable, friendly, approachable, etc. You can aways make business cards with different font type if you feel the need, but the goal initially is to make money...

Best of luck, you'll do great I am sure!

Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!