• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I put Porsche wheels on my car

Smitty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thumbs up! I like the look and didn't know they have those hub adapters.

Rims are too wide for me but side view shot looks cool IMO. I like both with/without the hubcaps.

Nice work.

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Wow, that looks great! Interesting idea. I'm not sure I would go much lower, but your taste is... your taste!

What's the model number for that Panasonic radio? That looks fantastic. Won't fit in my radio cutout space, but I love it anyway. Worth keeping in mind for the future.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

sweet, I also want to see a side shot with hubcaps. very cool. $$ ?

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

After all these comments, I need to say I disagree. You're going wrong way. Your car looks so nice...if you just put front bumper on...and some real BMW wheels it'd be perfect.

Everybody's free to do want they want with their car though.

Tommy

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

Very cool to know they have adapters like that. I had several VW's and remembered the later one had 4x100 but never thought it would be useful for the 2002. Looks great but I'd love to see with the hubcaps. Also a great idea to go with thinner white steelies with caps for the rat look. Again, very cool!

We think it's cool.

The Porch guys will probably take offense.

I always liked the membership application for the Porschuh club : something like "your VIN must be verified by an officer of the club before you can join."

Whereas the BMW club application was : "you like BMW's? Send us your money and you are in."

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Dam, I've got a set of those sitting out in my vineyard. I was using them as weights to hold down the tarp that I throw over my tractor. Maybe I should bring them in and use a few rocks instead.

dmc

Fair Oaks, CA

1972 tii