• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ofest 2002 in CO

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have already gotten a condo in Keystone Resort

for this event. I want to know who from this region,

Conn. to Va., will also be going. I will be

with a few of my friend/customers and will also have

a follow car/Suburban with lots of spare parts and a

towing kit to keep us moving. i would like to get a

group and all go together and aslo meet people along

the planned route (interstate 70). i know it may

seem early but this stuff creeps up fast. e-maill me

and i will add you toi the list,also post a responce

if you have any ideas.

thanks

stone

stone racing co

Guest Anonymous

Hey Stone

I'm in Dayton, OH, right on I-70 and about a day's drive west of you--I've been trying to crank up interest in an 02 convoy from here, departing Dayton Friday morning, picking up folks as we go west, spend Fri night somewhere in western MO (Independence??) and Sat night in Denver. Then Sunday morning's drive up to Keystone would be an easy hour or so, and we'd get to see the Rockies in the daylight.

I'll be glad to find some good motels/rates in Dayton--there are a bunch of 'em at the I-70/I-75 junction. There's also a BMW dealer there, and if we have enough convoyers, perhaps they'd like to host us at the dealership for something--the dealer (Frank Z BMW)has hosted our CCA chapter meetings before.

I've been corresponding with folks from Indianapolis, St Louis and points west, so perhaps we can pull something off here. A multi-hued gaggle of 02's bound for Colorado would be tres cool.

Whadda ya think, guys?

Cheers

Mike

Nevada '69

Sahara '73

Guest Anonymous

I'm planning on joining the convoy starting in Dayton. My wife and I are planning to head up there Thursday night to make the Friday a.m. departure.

BTW, Mike, thanks for your advice to my dad about the 5-speed. Sorry we're both hounding you now!

-Dave

'71 Colorado 2002 (bound for Colorado in 2002)