• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 for sale in Quebec

PatAllen

I am selling up the gray 02 as a PROJECT. no more time to spend on this one.

The car runs on its own but still need repairs. Brakes (there is some now but not safe) and floor pans.

All accessories works, no electrical gremlins on this one.

All lights works too.

I rebuilded the pedal box, BB, MC and all wires under the hood. Has new water pump and new oil pump into the "spare" motor i installed in. The motor might be a smoker, i dont know but it runs fine imho.

I am selling it with the RARE OEM mags (5).

Car has 2 new doors, 2 new front fender. Its a sunroof car. It got painted like in the 90's then stored.

Will provide some extra parts to help a potential rebuild.

Any decent offers considered. NO PART OUT, selling it "as is". The car is in Sherbrooke, Quebec. Got all legal papers and a evaluation to help the sale (stupid Quebec law) but needs inspection to be plated in Quebec.

Can provide some more pics if needed.

NO PART OUT ON THE WHEELS

1200$ and the whole shit is yours. come pick it up.

post-119-13667642754199_thumb.jpg

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

Guest Anonymous

salut!

i'm in montreal and have been looking for a nearby 2002 for a long time!

just wondering what sort of repairs are needed? i don't have much money to spend restoring it but I would love to sit in one once again!

joseph

salut!

i'm in montreal and have been looking for a nearby 2002 for a long time!

just wondering what sort of repairs are needed? i don't have much money to spend restoring it but I would love to sit in one once again!

joseph

Hi Joseph !

well, first advice i would give you is, if you dont have money, dont buy a car, period !!!

1200$ is a price for a new matress at Brault et Martineau...i return guys in their shoes realy quick when they try to low-ball on the price (and you bet i got a lot of low ball offers !) .

The mags alone worth something, and each door (wich are NLA iirc) worth 500-750$ each not so long ago at the dealer...the whole car could be bought just for the doors by someone who does a restoration !!

For the car i was hoping to make it my summer DD for this year but gave up because i have too much car projects.

It needs:

front floor pans (can be bough localy at Wolfsteel), the actual ones are ok but looks bad for a saaq inspection.

brakes (calipers, discs, pads and wathever needed for the rear, i dont know yet as i didnt removed the drums to inspect, calpers are 75$ each at car quest, disc are 30$ and a pad set is 25$)

suspension work (i have all the parts, chocks, struts,...)

tires (i may have a almost new set soon because i replace the ones on my Automatic DD)

some tlc and saaq inspection

exterior looks nice and dont need any bodywork repair to be used as a runner. there is no rust holes or exterior body damage.

later in the summer or even the fall season, if i didnt sold it i will fix all the above and raise the price for sure, and may even keep it.

Maybe if someone is REALY interested, i could make most of the fixes for him and negociate on a price for some of the "works".

you can pm me. patallen at b2b2c dot ca

1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp

just to make sure... this car needs to be towed away. It runs but is not legal on the street since it needs to be plated, and require an SAAQ inspection.

so if you are interested, unless you have a two dolly, which i doubt it would be still legal up to the time you cross the border, you will need at least a towing or a flat bed to get it out.

fwiw, i just ran across the block today with it, because i had to move it away, so i told myself that i should do a quick run with it. what surprises me about this car is how it starts up, as soon as you present the key in the ignition vrraaammm it starts up. crap, with automatic 02 with 100% new internals doesnt even start up this fine...time to investigate !!!

1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp