• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm trying to post some pics from a yahoo album. They

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

when you post pictures make sure the URL of th picture ends in an image extention .jpg or .gif If it doesn't there is a really good chance that the pic won't work. It's due to the way yahoo routs you to images through a few differnt script.

steve k.

Guest Anonymous

lisaoutintheshade300wide.jpg

free "webspace" and you can link to those pics from anywhere. (yahoo sucks!) Eventually, wed like to offer the same thing here but we're on the shoestring until we can get some other stuff rolling. HTH!

-Rob

p.s. email me if youd like me to set up the webspace for you... it would involve you emailing me the pics and then i could upload them and give you the links. hell i could even make a "thumbnail" page for you (automated process, takes no effort really). Also, the reason why the one computer showed the image and the other didnt is because the one you uploaded it with has the local copy to use whereas the other one doesnt. The browser always checks for a local file first in order to save bandwidth. HTH(too)!!