• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk me out of not selling my e30

robspeed

Been working on the e30, getting it all spruced up to sell. I lowered it and buffed the paint and put the Ronal LSes from the 02 on it, started detailing the engine compartment, detailing the interior, etc.... I am *REALLY* enjoying having a bim in the garage, parking the H car outside, working on the bim, looking at the bim, driving the bim around, etc. I really really want to keep it now. I really really want the ~$3K i think I can get for it once it is all spruced up and tuned (been working with mr. blunt on some tune parts this very evening). Its no 02 but the H-car is no bim, manual transmission notwithstanding. We are about to move and start a new business. Really need to streamline and simplify things, pare everything down so I can concentrate on the new coffee shop. The e30 is PRETTY now. Buffed paint, stance, meaty rims, angry bim "face"....

I really should sell it, but really dont want to. I know this is hardly a new dilemma for us car nuts. If I let this car go I will be bimless for the first time in a long long time. Is that what or who I really want to be? I really dont want to be an H-car dude. I want to be a bimwad. Please help! ;)

My vote gets keep it, ya another will come along but if ya need to let it go.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Blunt's tip on the coolant temp sensor cured the MAIN issue I had with the engine, and now she wears brand new set of plug wires to cure a miss she had before the coolant sensor went bad. Also just found a major vacuum leak that was causing idle jumps. Its the small rubber elbow that connects the idle air valve to the manifold/tb. I bought a new one and it SPLIT on me as I was trying to install it. aged on the shelf I guess. Another email to mr. blunt will solve this one too...

wait...does this have a glass moonroof? If so you cannot sell it.......or if you do you can offer more for it now.

looks nice rob, I would say it looks sad in the picture

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net