• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk me out of not selling my e30

robspeed

I'd rock that.

its a blast to drive. the lost muffler and factory-optioned limited slip offer an intoxicating cocktail of automotive aural and visceral squirrelly-rear-end-especially-when-it-just-starts-to-rain-and-you-are-trying-to-squirt-out-of-a-parking-lot-and-have-to-take-an-almost-immediate-left-and-the-revs-come-up-in-first-gear-and-the-mufferless-m20-sweet-sweet-inline-six-starts-to-bark-at-the-same-time-the-back-end-breaks-loose-and-you-have-to-correct-with-quick-Alcantara-covered-momo-steering-wheel-input-and-that-whoa-slash-yeah-smile-creeps-accross-your-face fun and you have to burst out with a little laff as your heart jumps into your throat as you are quickly reminded of the fun of a RWD BMW after having driven a FWD family sedan for the past six months and you look at your lovely passenger and say, yeah, we are keeping this car.

:)