• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb 2002 m20

nothoumbs

hey guys I am finally in the market for a 2002 with a m20 motor. looking for a 2002 that is completely converted and running not really looking for a half done project car only because I do not have a garage to finish it up in. Body should be rust free well as much as possible. I would like it to have a cage if possible because I would like to track the car. My over all criteria is the car has a healthy case/body, strong motor, tranny and a lsd diff. The over all color for the car is not a big deal to me so pleas feel free to hit me up with what you have. I would like to find a car in CA only because I don't know how to do the whole DMV paper work for an out of state car. Plus I don't feel like wasting half my life at DMV doing the paper work like i have in the past. But if the right car comes along for the right price i would be willing to pick it up lol. So the price should be around the $2800-$4000 mark. I know that is a low but like I said I am tracking the car.

Yes Frenchee's M20 this is a nice straight forward project.

His "Non-car French Dad" is not supportive:( is the reason of his sell.

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com