• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: OEM turbo rear spoiler - FOUND!

Chamonix72

Before I contact BLUNT or Max about an OEM turbo rear spoiler, I thought I'd ask if anyone has one kicking around that they wouldn't mind parting with. I really want the OEM style, not fiberglass.

Please give me a price including shipping to zip code 98057. If you are in the Pacific Northwest, I would consider coming to pick it up.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

I have a Zender rear spoiler (rubber) in very, very good condition. It's at my shop in Redmond, you can come by and have a look if you want. It was on my Turbo when I bought it but I decided to get a factory one for the restoration. Was thinking I would put it on my other car some day. I don't think it has spent any time out doors in the sun at all.

1970 1602 (purchased 12/1974)

1974 2002 Turbo

1988 M5

1986 Euro 325iC

Since the OEM one is now NLA (according to BLUNT), I will come take a look at yours. I'm more interested in having the rubber construction over fiberglass.

I'm down in Renton, but I am certainly willing to make a drive up to Redmond. My e-mail is leaningleft AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Edit - belay that, I'll e-mail you.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun