• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging any honest Los Angeles area or Thousand Oaks resident

Hi,

If youre a local of the Los Angeles area and are willing to do a fellow FAQ'er with a car purchase in return for some cash and a six pack of the beer of your choice.

I found a great roundie in thousand oaks but would love a second opinion on the car as I live in Northern California.

Id pay the guy but would love for someone to take if from him and hold it for a few days untill this following weekend when I would travel down with a trailer. The pink slip would be mailed to me so dont worry about any the paper work, Would be as simple as getting me your adress so I can get a tow truck over.

Please be reasonable in price as I could hire a towing company but I figure it would be good try this option as well.

I know this sounds sketchy, so Id really only trust a faq'er who has a presence on the forum. Ive always wanted a sunroof and this is the color combo I wanted all along.

If youre willing to do this for me, please email me at 1971ginger@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Are you buying a car from someone you don't trust? Why not buy the car and have the seller hold the car? Sorry but this post does sound like a scam.

PREVIOUS:

1979 Jeep Cherokee

1980 VW Scirocco

1983 Porsche 944

1986 BMW 325i

1999 VW GTI VR6

2000 BMW 323

2000 Porsche Boxster

2001 BMW X5

2003 Porsche 911

2003 Mini Cooper S

2005 BMW Z4

1974 BMW 2002

Current:

1995 BMW M3

2003 Infiniti FX35

well, I am traveling from So Orange County to Berkeley this weekend looking at afew 02's. Where in Thousand Oaks is the car? Is this being sold by euro tech or something like that?

Give me some detials and I'll see if I can work in a stop.

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

Are you buying a car from someone you don't trust? Why not buy the car and have the seller hold the car? Sorry but this post does sound like a scam.

+1, If it's not a scam, it's getting way more complicated than it needs to be. Send seller a deposit to hold the car. Come down and finish the transaction in person. Unless they need to get out of the meth house asap...

I actually wouldn't mind helping out but my wife will never ever believe me that I'm just "holding" it for a "friend".

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig