• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUYERS BEWARE 1978 320i Hadley mass

york

advertised on craigslist a dealer has a 1978 320i that is advertised as immaculate, pristine, rust free

his name is Cris Gush aka architecture on wheels or gauthierautowest

I flew from florida to mass. and spent alot of money to see rust, bondo, and all upper paint burnt by bad polisher the car is very tired and front end is gone

Cris even said" O' gosh , gee , you really know these cars"

as I showed him the rust

This was two weeks ago and he still advertises IMMACULATE

Gary York

Don't just drive around in a 02, drive a 02 around North America

That sucks!!! I really wonder what he paid for it. Definitely not 7k. He probably thought you coming from Florida that it was a lock. :)

I've sold a few vehicles on the internet to people in different states. If I see bondo or rust I am going to be upfront and tell them about it.

That's a very shitty situation wasting your whole weekend and hard earned money!!!

I drove to upper Michigan 8 hour drive to see a 68 2002 that I was told has no issues and could be driven back without a problem. The guy lied about the condition of the car. It had a major hit in the rear, and the panels gap was horrid. The 1 car couldn't go into 1st or 2nd gear. The alternator bracket was cracked. The floorboards were all there, and that is was the only positive. I thanked him for his time and got in my car and drove away. What a way to waste a Sunday!!!

2010 Mazda Miata GT PRHT

2011 Honda Civic LX-S(parts hauler)APPLIANCE ON WHEELS!!! Why would anyone drive this?????

1967 BMW 1600 EDDA 1528870

My Blog

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,353567/