• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 76 2002 in CT tough to price $1,000 less?

minimalist

Lack of interested replies means it must not be priced right. New price $4,900.

Hello. I have owned for about a year. Good friend did bare metal, nut bolt restoration - I have 3 photo albums of documentation - look at underside photo taken last summer - NO RUST! (chassis or body) Everything is new or rebuilt - motor, trans (4-speed manual), suspension, steering box on and on and on. There are 3 bad things about the car - 1) exterior paint is tired and needs some exterior trim 2) weber carb needs sorting out - motor dies until warm without foot on gas 3) Steering lock is finicky - sometimes steering wheel will unlock first time, sometimes is takes several tries. Matt at SCR in Plainville CT knows the car. I spent $1k last summer with him to get the car up to a reliable driver. I put another $1k in Panasport 14" wheels (I do not think the 15" Rotas look right on this age car IMHO) and new Bridgestone tires and $500 here and there. Car needs nothing save for the 3 items listed. I would like $5,900 OBO with Panasports and new tires. I have a set of nice bottle caps with tires that will get you home. These go with car as well as some spares. If someone wants to make an offer without the Panasport wheel/tire I am open to it. Also, getting the last dollar for the car is not the most important, I would like it to go to a good home and for us both to be happy with the price. I rarely sell stuff so I am sure I left important info out. Just email me and I will answer all I can. Thanks, david 2minimalist@comcast.net

post-17958-13667643233902_thumb.jpg

post-17958-13667643235762_thumb.jpg

post-17958-13667643237548_thumb.jpg

post-17958-13667643239216_thumb.jpg

post-17958-13667643240879_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...