• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2000Ca M42 car and 2000CS shell with parts

AndyS

I figured I would list this here first before EBay. We found a very nice original Bavaria and are in the process of getting it up and on the road so something has to go. The storms this week have made me realize that my storage won't protect these cars if we took a pretty strong storm. So, here it is.

1967 2000Ca/ M42 4 speed automatic. running, driving and everything works.

New floors installed last month. They were E9 floors but made to work. Car starts right up and drives on down the road. Very smooth. My son is driving it from Arkansas to the Vintage tomorrow and then it will be at Greg Lavalle's shop for carpet installation. the wood dash is in great shape and it has a crack in the dash pad above that. electric speedo conversion by Hollywood speedometer. If you don't like automatic you could hang a pedal and and 5 speed this car quite easily. The shell is beautiful and is painted Viper red, floors are perfect and the shell is really nice. I don't see any rust anywhere.

We were originally going to swap all from car one to the shell, there is almost enough parts to build the second car. I say almost because I don't know what would be missing in the end. This shell I bought off this board from WA state. included are the Euro headlights and rear lights. complete sets of front and rear bumpers. I believe all the trim is there as well. This was a 4 speed car. I will include the original Ca motor and broken tranny

an E30 M10 that I bought a while ago but never used 2 complete World upholstery sets of black carpet and front and rear seat covers. 3200.00 bucks right there. I also was lucky to have Steve source all the rubber seals for me from the A pillar back. So what you get is a runner and a really nice project Or you can build one great cat and keep spares. They are dirty in the pictures, sorry. I keep them locked up in a storage place near my house. The pictures of the automatic were taken the other week before Mid America.$14,500.00 I'm right at about 21k in them right now. If you know anyone interested let me know, thanks. stuckeyandy8 at gmail dot com

026.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

027.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

002-2.jpg