• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2011 Vintage

What a great time. Thanks Bill for your people pics. Its always great to see the pics with people in them/. Love the cars too but those are special pics. 20 hours straight through to gods country in my new e12. Got in last night at 2am. I had more fun at this event than any other. Great job guys

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John, I liked it to. The cars really looked good in that setting. We just need some coffee there in the morning.

Maybe Blunt can diversify and sell coffee too.

bingo...REALLY needed an expresso bar in the old salem venue.

a small bit of history here. Salem was founded by Moravians. They celebrate something called a Love Feast. The first one was commemorated with bier and buns, however the modern day affair is commemorated with coffee and buns.

Well then Andy we were historically correct. Leave it up to the FAQ crowd to get it right and not even try....

Hint: The bakery had coffee and wonderful apple strudel.

Todd

"Common sense isn't common"

If I could round up some west coasters, I might try to make it out next year. Girls, beer, bars, cars....looked like a great time. Great pics too!

Let me know!

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Here it is in the flesh!

For those of you who couldnt make it, and those of you who want to re-live the greatness, here is my 10 minute video of all the cars at the vintage (excluding the sharks)

Let me know what you think!

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Great pictures Bill!

Good to see you again, along with Jim, Earl, Mike, Tom and the rest of the folks. My wife thought the new venue was better than she expected too. She was able to check out the historical shops once she got tired of looking at cars.

Glad everyone made it home.

Garry

03' Mini Cooper S

73 2002tii A4 (sold )

67 Mini Coooper S (sold 3/06)

Bill,

These are great, people & cars with names. Sure beats the 'hey brother', 'how are ya little sister' or 'y'know, that guy with the...'

Andrew

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40