• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great time at the Vintage!

Thank you to each and every one of you that made the event possible! We had a complete BLAST!!!!

I'll definitely be back next year!

The F Bomb made it home with her weird cargo (Gary and Myself) a couple hours ago. A seamless, 7 hour, drama-free, high speed romp.

Dr Mr M6 owner....I hope you didn't mind being passed by a car that looked like THIS, at 107 mph this morning. :)

I'm ready for another road trip! So's FiFi aka "The F Bomb"!

Thanks again for a world class event!

Paul Wegweiser

post-2748-13667643654475_thumb.jpg

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Thank you to each and every one of you that made the event possible! We had a complete BLAST!!!!

I'll definitely be back next year!

The F Bomb made it home with her weird cargo (Gary and Myself) a couple hours ago. A seamless, 7 hour, drama-free, high speed romp.

Dr Mr M6 owner....I hope you didn't mind being passed by a car that looked like THIS, at 107 mph this morning. :)

I'm ready for another road trip! So's FiFi aka "The F Bomb"!

Thanks again for a world class event!

did you see max?

Paul Wegweiser

Ken Inn

I washed my 73 and was driving around here yesterday thinking about you guys. It is a hard habit to break going back to NC for Memorial day weekend. The new venue looks and sounded like it worked out better there. Luckely we have the Vintage races at Enfinion raceway next weekend to get me over my Vintage Jones. Thanks for all the pictures.

Also liked Bills picture of F bomb where the patina looked like Cheatah print.

(Thanks for the call Tom - But not that type of Jones.)

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

Luckely we have the Vintage races at Infinion raceway next weekend to get me over my Vintage Jones. Thanks for all the pictures.

Somebody say Jones??? BTW it's still Sears Point to me... :)

I could so TOTALLY enjoy an NK car!

*Hint!* "Free" is my favorite color!

paul

It's yours if you come get it. Picked it up for free years ago. The motor spins by hand. I even have most of the hard pedal assy parts for the manual conversion; may even be convinced to make it road trip worthy for parts cost. No title, bill of sale only. :b....

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o236/tjones02_bucket/1800A/?start=all

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

There's a special floor in the department store known as "HELL" for enablers like YOU, Mister Tom Jones!!!!!!!

I got my hands full of F Bomb right now. Maybe in my NEXT life....after I find a 60's GTV....and a 911S....and...and....and...

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

I washed my 73 and was driving around here yesterday thinking about you guys. It is a hard habit to break going back to NC for Memorial day weekend. The new venue looks and sounded like it worked out better there. Luckely we have the Vintage races at Enfinion raceway next weekend to get me over my Vintage Jones. Thanks for all the pictures.

Also liked Bills picture of F bomb where the patina looked like Cheatah print.

(Thanks for the call Tom - But not that type of Jones.)

It was a quick trip for me Brother but it just was not the same without you with us. Hopefully you can make it next year. The quick chat on the phone was nice and the 02 Group enjoyed talking to you.

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

Good to meet you Paul. The F-Bomb was a major attraction. Mike Self told me I did not meet you and that I was mistaken. I said, "no, you and I were talking to him right next to his car...." The Self-Meister ----- seldom wrong! Now he believes me.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Mike Self told me I did not meet you and that I was mistaken. I said, "no, you and I were talking to him right next to his car...." The Self-Meister ----- seldom wrong! Now he believes me.

Too many distractions..

DSC_0562.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"