• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage homecoming for mlytle

jgerock

Anyone remember seeing this European E30 320 4-door all the way down toward the circle? It used to be owned by Marshall Lytle. We pulled it out of a guy's front yard in Falls Church a few years ago. The new owner installed a brand new interior and did some additional cleaning of the paint and viola! I believe the paint color is karminrot.

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

Current owner on left with Marshall

DSC_0579.jpg

Previously...

pics582010001.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Remarkable transmorgrification! And a kool analog clock too...did you catch that?

I believe it was keeping time! Also note the manual windows. Car has E30 M3 front control arms (aluminum) and other goodies that make it a great high-speed car.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I saw this car as well. It was really neat, the colour is very eye catching. Karminrot was definitely rare colour. I think we sold one car in that colour from my father's dealership in Canada. I wonder if that colour was even available in the states.

Great job of resurecting it!

Martin

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A