• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Alpine white (SOLD)

Hello everyone I am selling my project 2002. I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough time or money, at this point in my life, to take on such a project. I am a broke college student who is relocating in less than a week. So, I have a list of parts I have for the car that have not been installed. Among which are, an IE fiberglass rear bumper, IE DOT stainless steel brake hoses, a new shifter lever, a 5 speed Getra Transmission and five speed clutch disc and pressure plate. Step exhaust headers, Duel 40/40 side draft Weber DCOE carbs, linkage and manifold, and a new beck and arn slave cylinder.

Essentially I could have the car on the road in a few weeks, but I can not afford insurance and I fear that I will not have a suitable place to park it when I move. In addition between work and classes I have little time to do anything other than study and sleep.

The car has as it sits, 32/36 weber on it that needs a tuning, the timing belt is a little loose and the shifter lever has snapped (hence the spare noted on top). The radiator and carb hoses have been upgraded to IE silicone, and the old steering coupler is now a new urethan unit. The brakes and the drivetrain need to be bled. But the car starts, and until last summer (when I snapped the linkage), it was running great.

As far as rust and cosmetic damage not too bad, from what I've seen no holes in floor and only a little surface rust near the front windshield area as is typical. The rear panel has ben dented in but can be easily pushed out with the proper tool.(some ass hit me when i was parallel parked) small hole near rear where bumper used to be.

Car has old leather porche bucket seats, a 12 disc cd changer and pioner speakers, if that sound relevant to any one lol.

At any rate if you live in the area and are interested let shoot me an email or respond to this post. Ill take best offer and I am willing to sell carbs set up and trans separate.( 700 for carbs, trans to be decided)

Ill send anyone a link of some picks on request

TIA

Richard A.

rightyow77alva@yahoo.com

post-18292-13667643750026_thumb.jpg

74 white beauty

Just a n00b...that wants to shit out flames!

Like around 1700 or 1500 better yet make me an offer im open to ideas. My diagnoses is limited you can come look at the car if you have the time and decide for yourself :). Also fiftytakedowns knows me personally and has seen and been inside my car on several occasions he would be another member to ask about it before coming to check it out.

At any rate I will be available this weekend if any one has free time or is interested. The car is located in Novato, Marin CA by the way.

74 white beauty

might be able to get it on the road as of right now it does run it just cant be driven or better yet put it into gear. At any rate car is being sold as is. I do not have the time to work on it or I wouldn't be selling it.

Thanks for the interest cheers!

74 white beauty

sorry to shit on this, but it's worth way more than 1200.

get that thing on the road and it will be at least a 3 K car.

Edit:

In my opinion, I would talk to someone about getting it fixed, put in the 250 Dollars in labor, and get more out of your investment.

buy triple A for 50 Dollars, get it sent to JP's or something. It's a simple fix thats causing you a lot of problems.

• 4 weeks later...