• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIMMER August 2011. Number 100 is a keeper

jgerock

Very good day for car buffs today. Roundel, BIMMER, Automobile and Consumer Reports all came today.

The August issue is their 100th and has more features and pages.

Make sure to pick it up at the newsstand if you don't subscribe!

Featuring good articles on:

BMW Classic

Maryland's own Lothar Schuettler and his amazing black 328 (photography by Klaus Schnitzer)

E21 320i retrospect with photos of low mileage Henna Red 82 320iS.

Roy Hopkins' Targa Newfoundland 2002

Don't miss out on this one. I can't wait to read it rather than thumbing thru it.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

You're right, Jim! I was reading it and thinking: "what an issue!" They should all be that great. The story on Lothar's 328 was fascinating. He must have hundreds of excellent stories to tell. I'd love to see his bimmer collection one day.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

E21 320i retrospect with photos of low mileage Henna Red 82 320iS.

Don't miss out on this one. I can't wait to read it rather than thumbing thru it.

I agree, I thought this issue would be a "keeper". Got to park next to that E21 at the Monterey Legends of the Autobahn last year. (I got 1st, he got 2nd in class)

BMW.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

You're right, Jim! I was reading it and thinking: "what an issue!" They should all be that great. The story on Lothar's 328 was fascinating. He must have hundreds of excellent stories to tell. I'd love to see his bimmer collection one day.

Jim - some of us NCC'rs were lucky to be invited to Lothar's Open Garage party. Wonderful afternoon spent oogling his house/garage and cars. I posted pics a while back - do a search on "Lothar". Bil Williams also did a story for the der Bayerische club magazine.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey Jim

I just subscribed last month, they have great articles! My car was featured in issue 99 for june, I might be interested in putting up for sale.

Hamik