• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My fave sled from the Vintage

I looked back through all my pictures from the Vintage last weekend, and this is my favorite car of the show...and it aint an 02! (oh no!)

I spoke to the owner briefly, he has owned it for almost 30 years. If you look close, you can see some drool on the ground, that would be mine.

SuperSixyEuro

SDC11134.jpg

SDC11133.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Nice....One of my clients has a showroom condition M6 Euro. He tells me its engine and valve cover are WHITE and in M colored accents which was only available in the European M6 (according to him). This car literally looks like its never left a showroom....stunning. He also has a mint e28 M5....awesome looking cars!

The car is red, but here is a pic of a black one with the white valve cover....

S38B36.jpg

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Ben your Nevada is always looking sharp!

Aw Shucks! That was the debut and final display of those dogdish hubcaps. The wheels I used that weekend were 4.5's from my 68 2002 and the hubcaps were borrowed from a friend. They made a terrible clicking sound after you drove on them for awhile. The same caps do not make a peep on tii steelies! Bizzare! Be on the lookout next year for another new look in the shoe department.

--> 1968 2002 <--

I looked back through all my pictures from the Vintage last weekend, and this is my favorite car of the show...and it aint an 02! (oh no!)

I spoke to the owner briefly, he has owned it for almost 30 years. If you look close, you can see some drool on the ground, that would be mine.

SuperSixyEuro

SDC11134.jpg

SDC11133.jpg

That is an E12 based E24 and belongs to Linwood Mingus in Richmond who bought the car new in Germany. It's amazing to see a car of that vintage with the original owner. He's a great guy as well.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

There was no hammer in the factory provided toolkit!

On the chain -- shhh!!!

Thomas may see the car, hopefully at my convenience (and not the car's urgent need!).

Cheers,

Ray (sorry for the hijack!)

This one is nice too ;-)

Thanks for the pic, Brad!

5795146633_ba9b034c60_b.jpg

Looks pretty good for a car you can't unlock! Now get that timing chain replaced before it's too late.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

If she continues behaving badly I'll send her to bed with no dinner!

;-)

I resolved the door lock issue upon arrival home, tyvm!

Nice to see ya John!

Cheers,

Ray

This one is nice too ;-)

Thanks for the pic, Brad!

5795146633_ba9b034c60_b.jpg

Ray's poor Mom forced to sit in the back seat!

Tisk tisk tisk.

John

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

all four headlights. Pretty cool setup...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

"Antique Vehicle" plates.

That's just wrong.

My friend sent one of those 'getting old' jokes to me. Something about going into an antique store and knowing what everything is and how it works.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes