• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

neato vacuum

steve k.

• Administrators
I hear they suck.

I would have to expect that from a vacuum cleaner.

The battery on my Roomba died after a few years of use. That one was more of a sweeper then a sucker. But i now have hardwood floors and sweepings mostly pushes the dog hair around the room.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Steve,

I used to be the warehouse manager at the 3PL warehouse where the Roomba's were brought into the states. We also handled their returns....I think based on just the returns I would never buy one. They probably had a 10% return rate. I am not sure how they made money. I never figured they were much good at doing any picking up of stuff. Maybe the "neato" figured out something the roomba gang did not....my wife swears by the dyson we have.

Russ

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

My wife bought a roomba, made alot of noise and was kind of neat to watch....drove Joe my golden nuts....had to be sent back once, pretty much a waste of $$

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell