• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 2002 - california

Year: 1971

Make/Model: BMW 2002

Mileage: will check odo, but it says 70k or something really low like that, pretty sure it's not accurate

Good:

interior is in very good condition

roundie

no smog

no serious rust (some superficial here and there, nothing structural)

registration is current

aftermarket weber carb

M10

Bad:

needs some body work to get perfect

trans, driveshaft, and diff were removed for a 5 speed swap, still have the stock parts, but it will need to be towed

Price: 2000 obo

Trades: mostly looking for running bmw/benz/audi/poorsche (944, 924, 914),wheels, other cool stuff. can do +/- cash, just let me know whatcha got.

Email is easiest form of communication for me, however if you really prefer calling email me for my phone number.

copied and pasted from my craigslist ad. because of this you can disregard my "craigslist price". :)

i love this car and would love to build it, but just haven't had any time to work on it, and probably won't until i'm done with school in 4-5 years. i bought it about a year ago and it has sat in my garage since. i would love for it to go to someone who will take the time to build it and appreciate it as i would if i had the time. if it doesn't sell soon i will be parting it out.

email is preferred method of contact: garrett 20v @ gmail . com

text messages are second, and if you must call me: 916 759 1613

pictures can be seen at www.flickr.com/fancysauce

thanks,

Garrett[/u]