• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Italian Turn Signals in excellent shape on E-bay $600

dukepol

I hate to sell these but life throws us curve balls every know and then.

They are listed on e-bay. Item nuber 170653566367

Check this website http://elefantsupply.com/?p=310#comment-566

I am asking a lot but they are in perfect condition and are the hardest turn signals to find.

Stamped 10 Juni 1976 and do not have any rust or marks on them.

Wires look like they have never see the light of day.

Newer Lower price on ebay.

Will take $550 thru forum to save e-bay fees of $50

Thanks,

Duke

NutnBut02s

post-17770-13667644494247_thumb.jpg

If you can find them cheaper that is great. I am asking what I feel they are worth. No disrespect but I am sure if I offered them for $50 nobody would e-mail me and tell I am under priced.

Thanks for your input.

Duke

NutnBut02s

I believe his are rebuilt. Just checked his website. You send in your old lights and he replaces the lenses. 2-3 weeks turn gaskets and bulbs extra.

not sure what he does for pitting and scratches.

Mine are like new all the way down to the gasket, wires, correct bulbs and plugs.

Check this website http://elefantsupply.com/?p=310#comment-566

But thanks for info.

Like I said I am asking what they are worth to me. If no one buys them then I will hold on to them for a while longer.

My cars are all USA spec driver quality and it would be a waste of an excellent pair of lights for my cars.

I am thinking a guy with a concourse car would be better suited for these.

Standard Euro's run $150 to $190 each for new or excellent condition and you can find them all day long.

So we will see what happens but I have several people contact me about them at the price I have listed.

Thanks,

Duke

NotnBut02s

Dude. Your seriously HIGH. I recently bought a pair of originals straight out of the box, NEVER installed and NO RECONDITION for 350.00 pair. These aren't as rare as you make them out to be. If you do some hunting around you can find them for between 300-400.00 for a pair. NOT 600.00 to 1000.00. You should do your research ahead of time before you post such a ridiculous price. I would be seriously EMBARRASSED to post a notice on here amongst 02 owners in the know on these. Good luck on your sale anyway but seriously! AG

Once again this is what I want for them if they are to high so be it.

I am not disrespecting anyone on this forum only selling parts, for special cars.

I have had 2002's since I was 20, that was 27 years ago so do not go there.

I would never tell someone what they should sell there stuff for. It is me who sets the price on my stuff not you. In all it will be the buyer who sets the price.

Like I said I am sure if I listed them for $50 no one would e-mail me and tell the price is to low you should raise it.

I understand there are those of you who think my price is to high, I get it but they are still $1000 or close to it.

Thanks for looking at my post and responding:)

Duke

NutnBut02s

I bought a pair in mint condition on German eBay for about $200 us. Problem is they are two rights..lol...I took spanish in hs...what a dunce. Hey if you need a right $65+ shipping. Pixs on request.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

So, two rights do make a wrong!

I bought a pair in mint condition on German eBay for about $200 us. Problem is they are two rights..lol...I took spanish in hs...what a dunce. Hey if you need a right $65+ shipping. Pixs on request.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17