• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SACRAMENTO Fathers day weekend parts blow out!

conkitchen

I have a bunch of misc stock 2002 parts and MANY 320i parts just laying around in my big wharehouse. Many parts already disassembled.

On Saturday 6-18 I'll be wrenching on my car and your welcome to stop by and pick if you want to. Nothing over $50.00

Located at 50/80 interchange in downtown Sac from 10 am to 5pm.

Call or text 925-437-8877 for specifics.

Bring beers if you intend on wrenching.

But what do I know

I am in davis , but I cant get to sac. I would like to check out one of those tropicalzs IF I can. will they fit?

I am in davis , but I cant get to sac. I would like to check out one of those tropicalzs IF I can. will they fit?

Assuming you have an M10 water pump the bolt pattern is the same.

actually the blades are larger too. How close is the radiator to the water pump? anything different over stock in regards to the spacing?

Otherwise yes it will fit.

But what do I know

sounds awesome!! Unfortunately I have to work on Saturday. What time will you be out there? Where is your warehouse located?

10am to 5pm at the interchange of 50/80 more specifically on 34th between Folsom.

of course, the exact hours I will be at work. working weekends sucks, I always miss the good shit.