• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIG multi car part out

metalsoul

I've gotten so many requests for various items I decided to just part both of these out, whatever doesn't get sold to you guys will go on ebay for more, so buy it up now!

EVERYTHING on both of these cars is for sale!!

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1668981

-All of the glass on both cars is in great shape and available.

-Euro bumpers are in great shape, mostly straight with only some surface rust on the rear...SALE PENDING to JeffM3 (if he doesn't want them they will be available)

-Full Zender bodykit (front valence, rear valence, side skirts and rear decklid spoiler) for sale as a package or separately, whichever comes up first.

On the 315 Euro (the white one)

-both front fenders are very nice

-stock front valence (air dam) is very straight and clean with very minimal surface rust.

-The hood is also great, straight, rust free

-The trunk is not bad, already drilled for the spoiler with some light bubbling around the spoiler mounting holes

-Doors are a 6 out of 10, glass is great, minimal surface rust

On the 320is, Picked up...

-The trunklid is very clean and nice, no rust.

-The hood and front fenders all have some rust, I would say a 6 out of 10

-Very nice Sport steering wheel some light cracking in the leather on the top of the wheel (8 out of 10)

-Complete black interior, VERY nice condition including armrests, doorcards, rear seat, and EXTREMELY nice Recaro sport seats

In ADDITION to the complete 320is, and the mostly complete 315, I also have the following:

LINK TO PHOTO ALBUM OF PARTS: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/adamneely/Parts%20for%20sale/

-Very cool Alpina MOMO steering wheel and hub, very nice condition but needs to be recovered

$250 shipped

-Alpina tachometer, great condition!

$75 shipped

-Euro cluster, very nice with only 208 kilometers, fully functional

$150 shipped

-Set of Tan armrests, nice (7 out of 10)

$30 shipped for the set

-2 sets of Black armrests, very nice (9 out of 10)

$40 shipped for each set

-Set of nice chrome headlamp rims, 1 rim is missing a mounting tab but still can be tightened down (7 out of 10)

$25 shipped

-2 fuse box lids (one is very nice an 8 out of 10, and the other has some fogging and crap but neither have any cracks, a 6 out of 10)

$25 shipped for the nicer, and $15 shipped for the lesser

-2 windshield reservoirs with pumps, both in good condition (8 out of 10)

$15 shipped each

-A set of headlight backing covers, no cracks, I'll throw in an extra one for free (8 out of 10)

$30 shipped

-2 chrome kidney grilles, good shape minor cosmetic blemishes (8 out of 10)

$50 shipped each

-2 sets of headlight grilles, both very nice, one set is near perfect (9 out of 10,) the other set one has a single separation (8 out of 10)

$60 shipped per set

-2 sets of Amber corner lens covers, no cracks on any, great shape (9 out of 10)

$35 shipped per set

-1 set of corner light housing, good contacts, I'll throw in a 3rd one with good contacts for free (7 out of 10)

$50 shipped

-Set of horns, functional

$15 shipped for the pair

-Nice Wooden shift knob, screw on (8 out of 10)

$40 shipped

-Nice rubber and leather shift knob, screw on (8 out of 10)

$25 shipped

-BNIB set of front BILSTEIN shocks

$220 shipped for the pair

-BNIB e-brake cable

$15 shipped

-BNIB Wagner Thermo-quiet Organic rear brake pads

$20 shipped

-Crack free passenger taillight lens (9 out of 10)

$45 shipped

-Nice Fuel Injector lines (9 out of 10)

$50 shipped

PLEASE PM me rather than posting on the thread, I'll respond much faster

I will discount for buying multiple items.

I will be adding to the list over the next couple of days but please PM me immediately if you want something, everything is on a first come first serve basis, PAYPAL only...shipping quotes are to the 48, shipping elsewhere will require a different quote.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...