• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB, nice DD 2002 from a dealer...yikes!

metalsoul

I know how it sounds, but at this point in my life I need to free up cash again, and after not having a car payment in a while, I'm thinking I'll take on a little one but I don't want to drive something I dont want...

So I'm looking for a Daily driveable 2002 (don't care what year) manual trans, little to no rust, around 10 grand from a dealer who can finance. I'll drive it home from anywhere as long it will make it home to NJ safely!!!

Of course if Jake could finance people, I'd have no need for this post, then I'd have me a sweet m42 2002 with A/C...ooooh...Jake, where are ya Jake...Andy where's Jake??

Thanks guys!

I know how it sounds, but at this point in my life I need to free up cash again, and after not having a car payment in a while, I'm thinking I'll take on a little one but I don't want to drive something I dont want...

So I'm looking for a Daily driveable 2002 (don't care what year) manual trans, little to no rust, around 10 grand from a dealer who can finance. I'll drive it home from anywhere as long it will make it home to NJ safely!!!

Of course if Jake could finance people, I'd have no need for this post, then I'd have me a sweet m42 2002 with A/C...ooooh...Jake, where are ya Jake...Andy where's Jake??

Thanks guys!

I've heard good things about these guys:

http://www.jjbest.com/

Keep in mind that dealer '02s tend to be expensive '02s. Even if you can get a better financing rate than you would on a loan at your local bank, you might still be paying more.

And I bet a bunch of us will try to talk you out of daily driving a non-rusty '02 in New Jersey...

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara