• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My other kind of unibody beauty

AndyS

Andy,

That brings back memories; 1960's, neighbor's down the street from us had a blue Rambler wagon; been looking in Hemmings and some other sites a few days a week at some American classics, Rambler is on the list.

Tim

I think it is the Typhoon that was 63 car of the year. My dad drove one of these. I learned to drive in one with a 3 on the tree. Steering, then steering and shifting. Sitting on my dad's lap while he worked the pedals. When I was 11 and could reach them myself I would drive on our Sunday 0 dark 30 fishing trips to the Buckhorn Dam on the Haw River.

Wow, that is a good looking car. My Dad bought new a 1959 Rambler Cross Country station wagon that was pink/coral with a black spear thingy down the side of the car. My Mom used to refer to it as the ugliest car she had ever seen. Brings back memories.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 MRoadster

72 volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

One of my first cars was a 1960 Rambler. The seats folded flat so it was kinda the ball room. Just a lovely car...when not moving. I grew up down the road from The Glen. We used to go up to the track nights. There was no security on the track back then. We'd drag the barricades off the track and race. I rolled the Rambler at the end of the front straight. Rolled like a little ball. Crawled out, pulled the plates and caught a ride home. I paid $50 for that car. Used to pull up to the pumps, fill the oil, check the gas and go.

Neat car, Andy!

Hehe, It is an optical allusion from the fan blade turning in front of it and it pumping that good cold air in the interior. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol!

The interior isn't original , but it is very clean. Box contains the original front drums.

017.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg