• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Owner

Awesome! Your life is never going to be like it was, it is going to be better. These cars have a way of enriching the lives of their caretakers.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Hey Penelope,

When you're in San Pedro, I'm just up the road from you. My son and I just got through completely rebuilding our 02. If you need help with anything, let us know. We'd love to help out.

Regards,

Mike

73 tii #2764014

Nice clean looking early 02! I like your wheels... are they Ronal Kleebats?

Have fun!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

The wheels on the car are Cosmics and the R comps were going on my 69 but they are about a foot to wide and they are 205s which I think are more like 250s.. Penelope has been hands on and gotten her hands dirty (really dirty.. head gasket). She has the heart of a lion just like her car!!!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

The wheels on the car are Cosmics and the R comps were going on my 69 but they are about a foot to wide and they are 205s which I think are more like 250s.. Penelope has been hands on and gotten her hands dirty (really dirty.. head gasket). She has the heart of a lion just like her car!!!

So they are...Cosmic Mk1s. I have a set waiting to go on the Touring.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

welcome to the Cult! we need more ladies around!

You are in good hands with Scott. Have fun with the new wheels... and stay patient... they are great cars for those who don't need power windows and AC.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido