• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 BMW 1600 (Springfield, OR)

how much rust and what are you wanting to get out of it?

Little to no rust. Fun hobby car to mod to my tastes.(5 speed, limited slip, suspension upgrades ect....) Would be ideal if some of this work was already done. But any given car would be considered based on cost and condition. Little to no rust is most important.

Dean

Little to no rust. Fun hobby car to mod to my tastes.(5 speed, limited slip, suspension upgrades ect....) Would be ideal if some of this work was already done. But any given car would be considered based on cost and condition. Little to no rust is most important.

Dean

Would be even more ideal if you would list a price?!

Polaris '71 2002tii Touring

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg

Dean

This is not my car. Sorry to create any confusion. I've tried to contact the owner for more info.

Dean

Dean

This is not my car. Sorry to create any confusion. I've tried to contact the owner for more info.

Dean

Gottcha...Sorry about that. Can you post a link to the ad? Thanks!

Polaris '71 2002tii Touring

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg