• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Stock 1974 Differential - $50 shipping included

02Take02

FYI if your doing a LSD conversion, the output flanges on the 76 diff are awesome. They pop right into the e21 LSD. No spacers, no re drilling flanges, plug and play...

• Like 1

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

Sorry for the confusion. It's been a couple years but after thinking about it this one actually came out of my former 1974 parts car. I'll update the ad accordingly. I'm not an expert and assumed they were all 3.64's. I'll post a pic and some numbers off the casing later so somebody can verify. Keep in mind that after PayPal fees and shipping this is pretty much a giveaway. This is a good diff and I would just scrap it if I didn't think somebody could get years of use out of it.

I've converted to a 320is LSD and machined the output flanges from another 02 diff so they could be used in the LSD without spacers, drilling new holes, or using 320is C/V joints. It was much cheaper and worked out very well. I know there are several versions of this conversion out there but this one worked best for me.

• 2 months later...