• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Brand New Stainless Rocker Trim

bluebmw

I have a complete set of brand new stainless rocker panel moldings. One left and one right. These came with my car and have been laying around for a while. They are perfect, I took them out of the bubble wrap to look close and they are literally brand new (too nice to put on my car). They go for $100 each on 2002 AD plus shipping and handling (from japan). I'm asking $180 plus shipping.

I'll send you a picture if you are really interested but honestly, they look like brand new rocker panel moldings in bubble wrap.

Trades are considered

SOLD

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Be careful of the pricing by some CA folks.

Check part nos at your favourite supplier:

51 13 1 803 359

51 13 1 803 360

Surprisingly cheap!

I have a complete set of brand new stainless rocker panel moldings. One left and one right. These came with my car and have been laying around for a while. They are perfect, I took them out of the bubble wrap to look close and they are literally brand new (too nice to put on my car). They go for $100 each on 2002 AD plus shipping and handling (from japan). I'm asking $180 plus shipping.

I'll send you a picture if you are really interested but honestly, they look like brand new rocker panel moldings in bubble wrap.

Trades are considered

Email me at Silverbmw2002tii AT gmail DOT com

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Do you expect members of this board to just be enablers when someone posts something at an unreasonable price?

Bob Napier

It was sarcasm ;) Thats why I said "poopin"

They are surprisingly cheap on some sites to my surprise. I'm not sure about those sites, but my rockers were 9lbs shipped from Japan (From Maximillian)

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Sorry, wasn't getting at you.

When I saw 2002AD I wondered about the pricing.

There are a few Sellers around (Ebay in particular) that have pricing way above the Dealership MSRP.

I couldn't see some unsuspecting 02er paying double the going price.

Do you expect members of this board to just be enablers when someone posts something at an unreasonable price?

Bob Napier

It was sarcasm ;) Thats why I said "poopin"

They are surprisingly cheap on some sites to my surprise. I'm not sure about those sites, but my rockers were 9lbs shipped from Japan (From Maximillian)

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17