• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My basement is a disaster sale. Updated**

potentialm20

I came to the realization today that things have gotten out of hand. I can no longer walk across my basement but must sneak around the edges. Check out the pictures-feel free to make offers. Local is Eugene Oregon. Prices are without shipping included. Send me your zip and I will get you a quote.

m10 from the '72. turns over supposedly ran before I got it but I didn't get it started. Has damage to the oil pan (poorly repaired) and a newer head from an e21 (guessing the two are not unrelated). 100 bucks.

Photobucket

4 speed trans, supposedly works I never drove it. $80 I will ship but I bet it will cost you. Shifter platform is damaged.

Photobucket

Dizzy from my '76, works and has new points. $50

Photobucket

Dizzy from the 72, PO said it was good but I never got the car running so who knows $25.

Photobucket

Solex carb $20 plus shipping.

Photobucket

2 air cleaners $35 each, drive shaft 30, Starter 15.

Photobucket

I'll take the rear view mirror, shipping to CA.93940, please provide phone # pls.

Paypal settlement is the way or your choice. Thank you!

member #8303

1984 Mustang GT350 Convertible

1969 BMW2002 Blue

1973 BMW2002 Blue, sold 92'

1 - does the ac come with all the pulley parts for the belts and the face plate you are holding and all the ac stuff in the blue bin?

2 - what does it not come with with?

3 - what is local?

4 - who is the ac manufacturer?

5 - did i miss anything else to get this thing installed and running?

i just shipped one and used a box from an hp printer (thick cardboard and good foam) and made it work. UPS is your friend.

Dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0