• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: My Ireland Engineering stage 2 springs for H&R Spor

susnick

Hey guys i have a brand new set of ireland engineering stage 2 springs that i would like to trade for some H&R Sports or Ireland engineering stage 1 springs. These are brand new as i said never installed still in box from IE. I have a new set of Bilstein HD`S & dont want to use the Bilstein sports. Let me know what you have prefer new or close to new springs for trade.

Thanks,

Mark

I run Korman race springs, very similar to IE stage 2's with a set of HD's and it works just fine. I dont notice and real issues.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have a set of HR's I'd be willing to trade. They're used, not much, email me. I'm on vacation at the moment, but I can take some pics in 5 days when I get home.

I run Korman race springs, very similar to IE stage 2's with a set of HD's and it works just fine. I dont notice and real issues.

roadhog0 I would love to be able to use these springs with the blstein hd`s seeing as i already own and they are new, I wonder what the ride quality would be like and if the inserts wouldnt take a beating using those springs?

I've ran H&R's up front with HD's and then went to my Kormans with HD's and havent really had that much of a problem. I bottom em out from time to time if im not careful but it happens and I havent wrecked em yet (3 months and counting on the whole setup, 2 years ive had the HD's on and who knows how many more before I bought them). I will say I drive my car pretty spiritedly and it holds the road quite well and isn't too rattle your fillings out, it is a little bumpy but very tolerable.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

At the risk of ruffling a few feathers,

HD's are not designed to work with short springs. When someone says "I haven't had any problems" does not mean they work.

HDs are designed for stock height springs.

Sports are designed for short springs.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam