• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for roundie for restoration or daily driver

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Im in central jersey been looking for a roundie I have a 1974 automatic 2002 that im willing to trade please,someone post pic of what u have thank you.

Guest Anonymous

Ill get a pics tomorow car runs,andhas a mint interior no rips or cracks on the dash,car needs both rear quarters redone and the car was once green,my brother purchased the car last year and never got around to fixing it up,ill get some pics what are u looking to get for your car,

Guest Anonymous

Ill get a pics tomorow car runs,andhas a mint interior no rips or cracks on the dash,car needs both rear quarters redone and the car was once green,my brother purchased the car last year and never got around to fixing it up,ill get some pics what are u looking to get for your car,

I've got a rusty, yet running 73 tii that Ive been thinking about trading for something that wont be as much as a project for me.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Can you send me an email via the link with pics of your car and what you had in mind for price if you are interested in selling? Thanks

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Guest Anonymous
I've got a rusty, yet running 73 tii that Ive been thinking about trading for something that wont be as much as a project for me.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

I posted pics and video of car in the thread do you have more pics and whats your asking price