• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone have Korman's 3 gauge pod?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm thinking I'd like my extra gauges up top on the dash for easy visibility.. and thats right where the korman unit goes. anyone have this thing? build quality? is it worth it? 2 1/16 gauges or 2 5/8's?

thanks

matt

ps my dash is cracked to shit anyways.. so i don't care about 'modifications' :)

Guest Anonymous

Go with the BMP one, excellent fit, very well made with good finish, fits the VDO gagues they sell, looks good (just like their pics).

Guest Anonymous

I think for some wild reason it was a little more than 9.95 maybe 11.95 or something(its been a while).

I cant remember where I got it, but I can tell you that, it was a place in NY/NJ area, They had a pretty thick catalog, something like ulitmate garage, little garage, "something" garage. Pics come later... e-mail me and I'll send you one.

Lyle

Guest Anonymous

Bavarian Autosport sells them for about $56.00. They are for the 2 1/16" gauges. The newer VDO gauges that have the screw-on mounting ring ("vision" style I think)do not fit. The ring is too large for the pod. You need to use older style VDO gauges such as "cockpit" style that use the metal bracket.