• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 2002 roundie

I am in Chicago and can't manage to find ANY bimmer roundies 4sale!!!

Please help me out and point me in the right direction and not west coast either as S&H cost is prohibitive. Have spoken to Ben and even he can't seem to help out.

As a fall back, I have located a 72 Bavaria with unknown miles that is in dire need of a paint job altho has had a lot of work done to it.

Thanx in advance of any help. Tim

Guest Anonymous
Have one here in the Alabama. Not sure if that is too far for you, but just an option. Email me if you are interested. elijah.fox@gmail.com

do you have pics you can send me and how much your looking for for the car.is it a tii.

sylvio

smg365@yahoo.com

Yeah, 1.5K is significant cash. I was basing my comment on the $700 it cost me to ship from AZ; I guess CA is quite a bit further.

You might shave off the shipping costs by cutting off the middleman and contacting a carrier directly; people here might be able to recommend some. (I shipped through an auto transport company, so I could probably have done it more inexpensively.) But your point is well taken.

As for the Bavaria: those are lovely cars, and if it runs, it might be tempting. When you mention "rats holes," though, I think major money. Painting also isn't cheap. Of course, it all comes down to what you want out of it. If you just want a fun beater car to tool around in, it may work. But if you want a car that looks nice with a future, I'd stay with the original advice. As you probably know, you'll go through $1500 in no time.

Hugh

hnichols