• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me sell a tii

I don't know this gentleman but hope him the best in recovery.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

I visited with Armour this morning and he had a rough night. However, he can see a little, which is a miracle. And we're praying for more.

I've posted the for sale ad in the cars section for those of you who are interested. There is a link to the pictures. https://picasaweb.google.com/71bmw2002?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyzv5CO-b-PPg

Thanks for your prayers and concerns. He IS a great old gentleman.

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

For any of you who have read B.S. Levy's "Last Open Road" series of books, Armour Titus is THAT sort of car guy...the REAL deal. Of course that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the sale of the car, but if I was looking it would be an honor simply to be able to own a car formerly owned by an enthusiast of this pedigree. Thanks for the heads up Mike. Please tell Armour I send my regards.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©